Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Re: My Magic Green Hat

Our country is pretty screwed up. As long as we are willing to help the helpless there will be cheaters. My guess is not many Americans will let a three-year-old girl starve or die of a treatable illness.
 
Those in prison can get a college education for free while non-criminals have to sacrifice to provide the same education for their children. Recently I read a paper about Denver CO, that claimed total costs, housing, food, medical etc total around $45,000 per year for each homeless person. One area Denver is looking at is providing a free apartment for the homeless which will cost less than $5,000 a year. That plus $10,000 for services per individual will reduce the total cost of the homeless by over 60%.Living in an apartment will be healthier than living in a shelter. One homeless person  How's that for stupid. Give a homeless person a home for free while those who are working have to struggle to afford the same things.
 
Several years ago there was a story out of the USSR that the manager of a canning plant had been executed for putting too few peas in a can of peas. My guess is that stopped the cheaters. Until we are ready to eliminate from society anyone hurting society we will continue to have cheaters.
 



Thanks, John Jenkins
865-803-8179  cell
Gatlinburg, TN

Email: jrjenki@gmail.com
Website: http://www.greenbriersolutions.com 
Blog: http://littlepigeon.blogspot.com/
Blog: http://alumcave.blogspot.com/
 
"To a worm in horseradish, the world is horseradish."




On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 7:59 AM, Linda Luginbuhl <linda.luginbuhl@att.net> wrote:
This is true every where. I don't appreciate the fact that there are citizens that don't have health care and middle class children have to struggle to go to college and these people seem to get it for free. I may have been misinformed but this is what I have heard.


On 3/15/11 1:46 AM, "Janet Marsden" <janet_marsden@yahoo.com> wrote:

Oh dear...

----- Forwarded Message ----
From:
Dreena Tabor <dreetabor@yahoo.com>
Sent: Mon, March 14, 2011 4:02:25 PM
Subject: Fw: My Magic Green Hat



----- Forwarded Message ----
From:
Rod Padrick <padrick@pacbell.net>
Sent: Mon, March 14, 2011 4:52:12 PM
Subject: My Magic Green Hat

    
 
 
 
 
 

My Magic Green Hat

The other day I needed to go to the emergency room.  Not wanting to sit there for 4 hours, I put on my MAGIC GREEN HAT.   When I went into the E.R., I noticed that 3/4 of the people got up and left.
 
 I guess they decided that they weren't that sick after all.   Cut at least 3 hours off my waiting time.

 
Here's the hat:

 
 

It also works at DMV. It saved me 5 hours.
 
 At the Laundromat, three minutes after entering, I had my choice of any machine, most still running.
 
 If you live in Texas, it might cut your wait time at the grocery store.
 
But...don't try it at McDonald's. The whole crew ran out the back door and I never got my order.

 
 
 
 
 

  
 
 

 

No comments: