Friday, October 03, 2008

Note to Candidates for VP

Senator Biden:
Governor Palin:
 
I watched the debates and thank you for a positive atmosphere. You each were courteous and respectful to each other and the Presidential candidates.
 
Concerning the war in Iraq I do not believe either of you. We will not know if the surge worked until Iraq is free from our military presence. Obama claiming to have a plan to end the war reminds me of Richard Nixon and his plan to end the war in Viet Nam . He took office in 1968 and he waited until 1973 to declare us the winner and left. North Viet Nam took over the entire country.
 
Look at Iran 's history to see why they do not like us. In 1953 we overthrew a legally elected Prime Minister and replaced him with a dictator. Not one of our finest hours.
 
I do not see that much difference between the two teams so while I am leaning one way I wish you both well.

No comments: